Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Post!

This is the spring break I was meant to have. I had fun with my best friends at the begining and I made a couple bucks working but today has just been awesome. I was on the beach at 11. Had lunch and then went back out till about 4. I got dressed and then went out to dinner with my amazing family. We has Mexican :) Then we went to this cute little bar called TC's Front Porch for their karaoke night. I sang TWO songs! And I had the time of my life. I don't care if I'm not the most amazing sing in the world! I had guys at the bar singing along with me and cheering and it was AWESOME! I only wish my sister and my friends were down here too. It would have definitely made it even better. Who needs boys? Not me! Not with as high as I'm flying by myself right now! Tomorrow is going to be awesome too! We're going to lay out and then hit an outlet mall and after that, we get to have dinner with cousin's awesome husband! I'm so excited. This is by far the greatest spring break ever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment