Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Always end on a good note...

Well that sucked a lot. Irony is a beautiful thing when applied correctly. When applied to my life it sucks. Majorly sucks. No details because this is after all the internet and who knows who might actually be reading this ridiculous thing. But irony sucks. It showed me what I was becoming even though I hadn't done this particular thing in a while when I went to go check some things out there it was. I guess the last bit was a bit redeeming. I mean thank God I am sort of normal. I need something to focus my attention on. I just don't know what. I mean I guess I could pour my life into school but school is boring for the most part. I would rather be doing something I love. But I don't know what I love. I love music, and reading. I love sleeping. I doubt there is anything about these things that can be constructed into a career. Blah. Oh well. Today was good. Here's why :)

1) Found out I worked 34 hours and 42 minutes last week. Which means this week's paycheck is gonna be AWESOME.
2) Had a decent day at work. No one pissed me off too badly.
3) Learned how to play the HP theme on the piano which is pretty flippin' awesome as well.
4) Did amazingly well on my pledge test that I for real thought I was going to fail.
5) Met and talked to a lot of people in my pledge class. :)
6) Met my big! He's seems sweet.
7) Got to wear my new clothes!

So lots of good things about today. It was also the start of my birthday month! The countdown begins. :) Only 25 more days of being a teen! I'm gonna make the best of it!

Until the urge to write flares up again,
Jeska

No comments:

Post a Comment