Monday, March 14, 2011

Too much.

I don't know what it is but when an ex gets someone new you can't help but compare yourself to them. Or at least I can't. I mean even if you're only with the person for a short time its still a big part of your life. You learn so much in a relationship and you grow up so much. Or at least I do. I don't want any one of my ex's to be sad for the rest of their lives. I'm happy for them. They deserve to be happy. But that doesn't mean I don't deserve to be happy too right? I've worked hard my whole life to be something and I'm almost 20 years old and I barely have anything to show for it. Other people don't do shit and they have a life. It's frustrating.

In other news...I'm on spring break. Which is awesome, if I wasn't working 27 hours. Not that bad since I don't have homework or anything but still. Soon I will be headed to the beach to spend some much needed away time with my amazing family. Hopefully this won't be a terrible Spring Break. I just wish I could have had something more to do when I found out that info. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment