Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ever seen The Holiday? When Cameron Diaz's character freaks out about women finding love because they start to look haggard? And women over 30 have a better chance of being killed by a terrorist than finding love? Yeah, I'm on the verge of having a similar freak out. I'm living in a town where there are frequently thousands of people trying to do the exact same thing I'm doing. And not only are we running out of room here, our university president is trying to fit even MORE people on campus. Which means less apartments/living spaces available for those of us who have been here for two years already. I don't know what to do. I need somewhere to live but I just can't seem to find anywhere. I don't want to live in a crappy apartment again. I want to live somewhere nice where I feel safe. But I think the only way to do that is have a roommate and I just don't have anyone that I want to live with. Plus the only places that do roommate matching are super expensive and it's slightly ridiculous. Frustrating does not even begin to describe this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment