Monday, February 21, 2011

And breath.

Words can't even describe how excited I will be to get out of this place. I am so not happy here. It might sound selfish but there is just not enough me here. I mean I know I said I didn't care and I don't really, but I want my next place to be happy and bright. Not this sad pathetic dark place. I mean really? How old am I 19 or 91? You'd think 91 when you look at this place. The only things that make it a little younger are the things that I absolutely put my food down on. I'm just so sick of people thinking they understand when what they need to understand is to leave me alone. If I want to talk I will. If I don't that probably means I don't want to listen to you rambling on about some bullshit or another.
IN OTHER NEWS, I will be 20 soon and I plan on having a kick ass birthday party. My sister came up with a good idea, she said Cinco de Mayo themed (or I guess we could just say Mexican). I think it would be a lot of fun. The only bad thing is so many of my best friends live so flippin' far away. Hopefully they would still come. Well I better get to bed. Early shift in the morning and God knows I won't sleep for a long time.

Until my next,
Jeska

No comments:

Post a Comment