Monday, April 5, 2010

Skittles!

The last few days have been pretty great. :) Here's what happened.

Saturday- I worked from 7 to 3, that part kinda sucked but I work with awesome people so it's a plus. Then this wonderful fella took me to dinner.He's pretty much amazing. He's also like my brother from another mother. :) After dinner we went over to a friends house and play a nerdy game that I love.

Sunday- I went to church with my cute little family.

Then I went to my Daddy's and got a huge bag of skittles for Easter. After that I came home and hung out with my amazingly awesome roomies.

Monday- Woke up super early and registered for my classes (got all the ones I wanted! yay!) Then I only had two classes to go to. I had lunch with my wonderful Father. :)


Then I organized the above mentioned skittles into seperate colored bags...Now I'm updating this. So a fairly productive day, don't you think? :)
Yay good weekends/Monday's!

Until again ;),
Jeska



No comments:

Post a Comment