Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dear Boy,
You do not even know this is about you, but I feel like I should say it. You make me incredibly happy. I love spending time with you and would like for that to happen more often. We should make this possible, even if you do confuse me to no end.
Lots of Like,
Jeska

Dear Facebook,
You are too distracting. I could not even establish a credible argument in my paper due to your distractions. Not cool, Facebook. This is not acceptable.
Annoyed,
Jeska

Dear Roommates,
I love you dearly but you are almost as distracting as Facebook. This is also not cool.
Love,
Jeska

Dear Lakeside Parking,
You suck. That is all.
Hatefully,
Jeska

Dear Life,
I love you. You are awesome.
Love,
Jeska

1 comment:

  1. Dear Roommates,
    i love you dearly. this is cool.
    thats what i read :)

    ReplyDelete