Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Week Ahead

This week is bound to be interesting. Not really sure why I keep updating this even though my roomie, Katie, is the only one who reads it but oh well. Here's my week in a nutshell!

Monday-done.
Tuesday- Speak-Off, meaning I dress up super cute and have people judge me on how I talk. Lots of fun.
Wednesday- Neurosurgeon. I'm scared to death.
Thursday- Um, nothing.
Friday- The grandparentals are arriving. MUST CLEAN ALL PARTS OF ROOM!!!
Saturday- 19th birthday! Sisters, best frand, and the best roommates a girl could ask for will all be joining me in a celebration of my birth.
Sunday- Dinner with the Daddy. Always a good time. :)

And then it will begin again, but next week won't be as interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I read it too!! Don't I count? :)

    BIRTHDAY, yay!! Hope your speak-off went well, and that the neurosurgeon doesn't scare you any more than he has to :)

    Happy Birthday!
    --Bekah

    ReplyDelete