Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sucktastic Day

I woke up this morning to take my sick puppy to the vet, only to realize after I'd been there 20 minutes that they were closed. So, I went back to bed. My poor puppy has been sick for a few days now. I got him to eat some rice so I think he's getting better now. The really bad part is that he's so old that I thought we might loose him today. I cried my eyes out a few times. I can't even bear to think about loosing him. Luckily I have amazing friends that help me when I need it.

To try and get my mind off things, I've been reading this book someone lent me.

It's okay. I don't love it, but it's something to do. Tomorrow is my last day of Spring Break and then it's back to school. Blah. Oh, well. I get to see some amazing people that I've missed. :) Plus, it's the start of my birthday week.

<3
Jeska

No comments:

Post a Comment