Sunday, November 6, 2011

What a bright little ray of sunshine.

I can recite the words to most Disney classic songs.
When someone says, "Hey, now," I either think of All-Star or The Lizzie McQuire movie.
I reread my favorite book at least once most years, it's The Truth About Forever.
I love Harry Potter and when I need something to think about before bed to get my mind off whatever I'm stressed about or scared about I play the first movie in my head, I can do the whole thing line by line.
If that doesn't work then I plan my wedding. I doubt the details I've chosen will stick but it's fun to think about.
I love my job. No matter how much I complain about it, I do love it. I get to have fun at work with great people. The customers aren't always fabulous but sometimes you get a good one that makes it worth it.
People keep asking me where I see myself, or what my dream job is. I can't answer this one honestly in an interview. I want to have kids and stay with them. I want to have a relationship with my kids that aren't even conceived yet. That's what I want to do with the rest of my life. Maybe when they're old enough I'll go out and do something. I want them to be my career. It's the only think I've ever been passionate about and I don't even know if I'll get that chance.
This is me. I just need to find someone that understands and accepts that.

No comments:

Post a Comment