Thursday, May 19, 2011

Angstangstangst

Everyone is falling in love and getting married and I'm so behind the curb I can't even wonder what it might be like. I don't get it. Is it because I care so much? If so that's got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. If that were true then I would have found the love of my life this past semester. I didn't even care about anything but myself and school and akpsi. All I wanted was to do well and get in to akpsi. And I did. Now it's summer and I don't have anything to focus on but how my friends (and exes) are all finding the loves of their lives. And even if they haven't found that special person yet, they've at least found someone to share a simple part of their life with. I had three months. Three months is nothing. Why not me?

No comments:

Post a Comment