Monday, January 17, 2011

New things?

I think I'm pretty.
I think I'm smart.
I think I have plenty of chances to be successful in my lifetime.
I will get married.
I will have children.
I know this because it's what I've dreamed of all my life. And if it doesn't happen for me then I don't know what I'll do. I really don't.
Lately I've been considering transferring to another school because I am so obviously miserable here. I want to stay in business but the two schools I would love to go to aren't on the Princeton Review Best 300 list. So my mom won't even let me consider them. I'm not really sure what to do. I know I need to get out more. I understand that. And you might ask, why don't you get out now? And the answer to that is because I have work in the morning. Lame, but I don't like to be insanely tired for work. It puts me in a bad mood. Maybe I should start trying though. I want to get better at meeting people and the only way to do that is practice. I'm sure there are people out there who would love to meet me. I'm not a completely horrible person, am I? Maybe I'll try some new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment